Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines continuous sheet of plastics materials passing over artificially lighted glass inspection table and cuts out defective areas: Stops progress of plastics sheet and removes spots, color streaks, wrinkles, and other defects, using knife or scissors.
- 2) Applies solvent to ends of defective material, laps ends, and pounds lapped material with hands to reform continuous sheet.
- 3) Threads material through equipment.
- 4) Turns wheels to synchronize speed of cold rolls with flow of sheeting.
- 5) Records weight of defective material.
Is being a "COLD-ROLL INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COLD-ROLL INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COLD-ROLL INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COLD-ROLL INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 2092