Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Places steel saw blade cores, mixed or segmented diamond materials, and silver solder into molds preparatory to firing core in furnace: Inserts precut silver solder wire into groove in top graphite mold.
- 2) Places steel blade core in bottom graphite mold.
- 3) Positions segmented diamonds onto core edge according to size of core, or pours diamond mixture into notches on saw blade edge.
- 4) Places top mold over bottom mold and lays it on firing platform.
- 5) May requisition, weigh, and blend diamonds and metal powder alloys.
- 6) May stamp serial number on saw blade.
- 7) May be designated according to form of saw blade edge as Notched-Blade Loader.
Is being a "COLD-PRESS LOADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COLD-PRESS LOADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COLD-PRESS LOADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COLD-PRESS LOADER"
Job Number: 2091