Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects hot coke pushed from ovens and quenched coke passing on conveyor for color, texture, quality, and size: Notifies supervisor to adjust crusher for size of coke specified.
- 2) Picks irregularly sized and insufficiently carbonized coke from belt and tosses it into reject hopper.
- 3) Places samples in containers for laboratory testing.
- 4) Records car number, carrier, tonnage, and grade of coke of each shipment.
- 5) Observes conveyor belts for breaks and pulled-out lacings and notifies maintenance department.
Is being a "COKE INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COKE INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COKE INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COKE INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 2087