"COKE DRAWER, HAND"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties involved in emptying coke oven: Scrapes coke from coke oven, using iron rod.
- 2) Forks coke onto conveyor that dumps coke in railroad cars.
- 3) Picks foreign matter, such as slate and slag, from coke on conveyor.
- 4) May fork coke into wheelbarrow and push wheelbarrow to railroad cars.
- 5) May apply brakes or place car-stop to hold railroad cars under coke-pushing machine.
- 6) May place firebrick doors in oven doorframe, using overhead hoist, to close oven.
- 7) May seal doors of ovens, using firebricks and loam.
Is being a "COKE DRAWER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COKE DRAWER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COKE DRAWER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COKE DRAWER, HAND"
Job Number: 2086