Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates crushers, conveyors, and screens to produce crushed coke of various sizes: Moves levers and buttons to activate equipment.
- 2) Pushes belt conveyor into position to load or unload hoppers, railroad gondolas, and trucks.
- 3) Pushes buttons to adjust stops on conveyor to deflect and regulate flow of coke into crusher, screens, or storage bins.
- 4) Observes operation of equipment to detect malfunctions and prevent clogging.
- 5) Notifies supervisor of needed repairs.
- 6) Shovels coke back onto conveyor belt.
Is being a "COKE-CRUSHER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COKE-CRUSHER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COKE-CRUSHER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COKE-CRUSHER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2089