Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs, services, adjusts, and repairs vending, amusement, and other coin-operated machines placed in establishments on concession basis: Assembles machines following specifications, using handtools and power tools.
- 2) Fills machines with ingredients or products and tests ice making, refrigeration, carbonation, evaporation, dispensing, electrical, and coin-handling systems.
- 3) Examines defective machines to determine causes of malfunctions.
- 4) Adjusts and repairs machines, replacing worn or defective electrical or mechanical parts, using handtools, such as screwdrivers, hammers, and pliers.
- 5) May collect coins from machine and make settlements with concessionaires.
- 6) May replenish vending machines with gum, candy, or other articles.
- 7) May be designated according to type of machine serviced as Juke-Box Servicer; Pinball-Machine Repairer.
Is being a "COIN-MACHINE-SERVICE REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COIN-MACHINE-SERVICE REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COIN-MACHINE-SERVICE REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COIN-MACHINE-SERVICE REPAIRER"
Job Number: 2084