Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Collects coins or coin boxes from parking meters or telephone pay stations: Unlocks telephone faceplate and removes box containing money.
- 2) Inserts empty box and locks faceplate.
- 3) Tags boxes to identify pay stations.
- 4) Reports malfunctioning telephones or parking meters to repair department.
- 5) Delivers boxes to central depot for machine counting, tabulating, and customer payment.
- 6) May count coins and compute amount due subscriber, according to difference between minimum guaranteed rate and total cash in box.
- 7) May pay subscriber percentage refund.
- 8) May adjust or repair parking meters, using handtools.
- 9) May keep records of collections, balances due, and refunds.
- 10) May be designated according to type of equipment involved as Parking-Meter-Coin Collector; Telephone Coin-Box Collector.
Is being a "COIN-MACHINE COLLECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COIN-MACHINE COLLECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COIN-MACHINE COLLECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COIN-MACHINE COLLECTOR"
Job Number: 2082