Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sorts, counts, and wraps coins, using various machines: Sorts coins according to denomination, using coin-separating machine.
- 2) Removes counterfeit and mutilated coins.
- 3) Feeds coins into hopper of counting machine that counts and bags them.
- 4) Removes, seals, and weighs bags of counted coins.
- 5) Wraps coins, using coin-wrapping machine, and places rolls of coins into bags or boxes for distribution.
- 6) Records machine totals, shortages or overages, and kind and value of coins removed from circulation.
- 7) Verifies totals against deposit slips or other documents and prepares coins for shipment.
- 8) May sort, count, and wrap paper money by hand or machine.
Is being a "COIN-COUNTER-AND-WRAPPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COIN-COUNTER-AND-WRAPPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COIN-COUNTER-AND-WRAPPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COIN-COUNTER-AND-WRAPPER"
Job Number: 2080