Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that winds rope onto reel to form coil: Selects reel according to size of rope and mounts reel on spindle, using wrench.
- 2) Trims loose strands from end of rope with knife and binds end with tape to prevent unraveling.
- 3) Ties end of rope to reel and starts machine.
- 4) Guides rope onto reel to ensure even winding.
- 5) Stops machine and ties coil with cord to prevent unwinding.
- 6) Lowers coil onto dolly, using chain hoist.
- 7) Slides winding reel out of coil.
Is being a "COILER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COILER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COILER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COILER"
Job Number: 2076