Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Spreads and shapes coils to fit armature, rotor, and stator slots, using coil-spreading machine: Moves levers and handwheels to position side clamps, end clamps, spreader bars, or forming blocks which set specified span and angle of knuckle.
- 2) Places coil in clamp holders and closes clamps, using hand lever.
- 3) Depresses pedal or pulls levers to spread and shape coils.
- 4) Aligns and curves coil ends, using rawhide hammer.
- 5) Releases hand clamps, removes coils, and verifies dimensions of coil, using rule or template.
Is being a "COIL SHAPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COIL SHAPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COIL SHAPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COIL SHAPER"
Job Number: 2069