Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that rewinds sheet metal coils into compact rolls for shipment: Measures sheet width and thickness, using tape and micrometer.
- 2) Regulates air valve to raise and lower horizontal and vertical arbor in accordance with width of coil.
- 3) Places coil on arbor manually or using hoist.
- 4) Inserts inside end of coil in arbor and starts machine.
- 5) Observes operation to detect telescoping, or excessive tightness, or coil.
- 6) Cuts off damaged portions of coil, using shear.
- 7) Removes and stacks rewound coils.
- 8) May tend machine that weighs and rewinds sheet metal coils.
Is being a "COIL-REWIND-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COIL-REWIND-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COIL-REWIND-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COIL-REWIND-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2078