Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls gas fired roasters to remove moisture from coffee beans: Weighs batch of coffee beans in scale-hopper, and opens chute to allow beans to flow into roasting oven.
- 2) Observes thermometer and adjusts controls to maintain required temperature.
- 3) Compares color of roasting beans in oven with standard to estimate roasting time.
- 4) Opens discharge gate to dump roasted beans into cooling tray.
- 5) Starts machine that blows air through beans to cool them.
- 6) Records amounts, types, and blends of coffee beans roasted.
Is being a "COFFEE ROASTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COFFEE ROASTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COFFEE ROASTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COFFEE ROASTER"
Job Number: 2062