Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates one or more hydraulic cocoa presses that remove specified amounts of cocoa butter from chocolate liquor: Starts pump to remove liquor from storage to steam-heated tanks.
- 2) Observes thermometers and sets thermostat to heat liquor to specified temperature.
- 3) Sets pressure gauge and stroke of ram on cocoa press, according to specifications, using handtools.
- 4) Starts press to activate ram that automatically fills pots with chocolate liquor, extrudes specified amounts of cocoa butter into holding tank, and ejects cocoa cakes onto conveyor.
- 5) Records weight of cocoa butter as indicated on scale-equipped holding tank.
- 6) May start pump to move cocoa butter into storage tank through filters or centrifugal separator to remove cocoa residue.
- 7) May fill pots, remove and stack cocoa cakes, and install steel and fiber separator pads by hand when machine is nonautomatic.
Is being a "COCOA-PRESS OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COCOA-PRESS OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COCOA-PRESS OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COCOA-PRESS OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2056