Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends press that separates residue from cocoa butter: Reads pressure gauge and starts pump that forces unrefined cocoa butter through filter screen to separate residue from oil and transfers refined cocoa butter to storage.
- 2) Unclamps door of filter to remove screen and gain access to interior of machine.
- 3) Flushes and removes residue from screen and filter interior, using scraper and water hose.
- 4) May treat cocoa butter with prescribed amounts of charcoal and clay to deodorize cocoa butter in treatment tank and filter press.
- 5) May tend centrifuge to separate cocoa butter from residue and be designated Centrifugal Separator.
Is being a "COCOA-BUTTER-FILTER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COCOA-BUTTER-FILTER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COCOA-BUTTER-FILTER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COCOA-BUTTER-FILTER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2054