"COCOA-BEAN ROASTER II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates such equipment as continuous roaster, cracker and fanner, dryer, and grinder, to process cocoa beans to make chocolate liquor: Turns gas valves and electric switches to start and heat roaster.
- 2) Sets thermostat and rheostat to control temperature of roaster and speed of rotation.
- 3) Starts conveyor to transfer specified type and amount of beans from storage to roaster.
- 4) Examines sample of beans for color, tastes beans for flavor, and crumbles beans to determine moisture content.
- 5) Adjusts temperature and speed of roaster in accordance with findings.
- 6) Starts cracking and fanning machine to break and remove husks from roasted cocoa beans.
- 7) Turns valve to pump chocolate liquor to storage tanks.
- 8) Patrols area to observe coordination of machine and equipment to ensure orderly flow of material at specified rates.
Is being a "COCOA-BEAN ROASTER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COCOA-BEAN ROASTER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COCOA-BEAN ROASTER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COCOA-BEAN ROASTER II"
Job Number: 2052