Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists COCOA-BEAN ROASTER I and COCOA-BEAN ROASTER II to process cocoa beans preparatory to making cocoa, chocolate, or other cocoa products: Receives signal to charge and discharge cocoa beans from roasting ovens.
- 2) Observes thermometers and clock and notifies supervisor of deviations from specific temperature or roasting cycle.
- 3) Starts conveyors to move cocoa bean shells from cracker and fanner to shell cleaning machines or to transfer cleaned nibs to treating drums.
- 4) Examines shells for presence of nibs and dumps shells into cracker and fanner machine to recover nibs.
- 5) May tend cleaning machine.
- 6) May mix potassium solution used in processing cocoa beans to make dutch process chocolate.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "COCOA-BEAN-ROASTER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COCOA-BEAN-ROASTER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COCOA-BEAN-ROASTER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COCOA-BEAN-ROASTER HELPER"
Job Number: 2053