Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that mixes and strains filling and coating materials for paper: Weighs and dumps specified quantities of materials, such as clay, soda ash, titanium dioxide, lithopone, or gypsum, into hopper of mixing machine.
- 2) Turns valve to admit metered volume of water into mixing machine and starts machine that mixes ingredients.
- 3) Starts pumps that force mixture through straining screens and into storage tanks.
- 4) Lifts screens from machine and washes screens with water hose.
- 5) May deliver sacks of materials to mixer, using handtruck or forklift truck.
- 6) May weigh and add specified quantities of color pigments to mixture.
- 7) May plan mixing according to paper production orders.
Is being a "COATING-MIXER TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COATING-MIXER TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COATING-MIXER TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COATING-MIXER TENDER"
Job Number: 2047