Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in blending and mixing materials used to make coating for paper and related products: Reads production order to determine type and quantity of coating needed.
- 2) Plans mixing sequence and orders raw materials from stockroom.
- 3) Assigns job duties to workers and supervises weighing and mixing of materials.
- 4) Tests each batch of coating for specific gravity, consistency, and color.
- 5) Directs routing of coating mix to paper machines or storage tanks.
- 6) Keeps daily production records.
- 7) Instructs new workers in use of machinery and safety procedures.
- 8) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "COATING-MIXER SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COATING-MIXER SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COATING-MIXER SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COATING-MIXER SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 2046