Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and controls automatic hot-dip lines to plate steel sheets with protective coating of metal, such as tin or terne: Reads production schedule to determine setup of lines.
- 2) Turns screwdown mechanism to set distance between coating brushes and rolls, using handtools.
- 3) Measures and sets stops and guides on automatic feeder and conveying equipment according to dimensions of product to be coated, using rule and wrenches.
- 4) Turns controls to set temperatures of coating metal and palm-oil pots.
- 5) Starts conveyor line and moves controls to synchronize speed of line with speed of coating machine that conveys sheets into molten tin covered with palm oil to cause even distribution of tin.
- 6) Inspects coated product for defects and changes setup to coat sheets to specifications.
- 7) May be designated according to type of coating as Tinner, Automatic.
Is being a "COATING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COATING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COATING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COATING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2041