Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that coats continuous sheet of plastic material with synthetic resin solutions to impart special properties, such as heat resistance, impact strength, or waterproofing: Loads roll of material onto unwind stand, using overhead hoist.
- 2) Threads material through rollers of coating machine, drier unit, and onto winding machine.
- 3) Sets controls to regulate speed of material feed and amount of coating solution.
- 4) Sets tension on material by adjusting speed of unwind and windup rolls.
- 5) Turns valves to regulate steam or turns on infrared lamps to control drier temperature and moisture.
- 6) Examines material passing through drier and onto windup machine for wrinkles or breaks.
- 7) Patches breaks, using glue.
- 8) Maintains log of machine running time and number of rolls processed.
Is being a "COATER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COATER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COATER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COATER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2025