Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists COATER in applying rubber or pyroxylin coating to fabric, such as carpeting and upholstery material, and to dry coating: Starts pump to admit solution to trough.
- 2) Observes cloth to detect faulty coating and covers missed spots, using brush.
- 3) Turns dials to control temperature of curing oven and movement of cloth through range, and to adjust tenter frame guides.
- 4) Works as member of team to operate and clean range.
- 5) Assists in removing full rolls from range.
- 6) May tend intermediate range units that apply backing to carpeting and be designated Laminating-Machine-Operator Helper.
Is being a "COATER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COATER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COATER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COATER HELPER"
Job Number: 2023