Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates equipment to size and wash coal for shipment or further processing: Starts equipment, such as launders, tables, shakers, sizing screens, and conveyors.
- 2) Regulates flow of coal and water to separate coal from slate, rock, and other foreign material and transfers cleaned and sized coal to loading chutes or storage.
- 3) Observes equipment, gauges, and indicator lights and adjusts equipment to ensure maximum cleanliness of product.
- 4) May lubricate and repair equipment and replace parts, using handtools.
- 5) May test refuse samples to determine coal content, using scales to weigh material precipitated from sample by chemical reaction.
Is being a "COAL WASHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COAL WASHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COAL WASHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COAL WASHER"
Job Number: 2016