"COAL PIPELINE OPERATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls, from master panel, semiautomatic processing plant that pulverizes and mixes coal with water and introduces resulting slurry into pipeline for transportation.
- 2) Moves controls to start and regulate conveyors, pumps, grinding mills, tank agitators, and auxiliary equipment that convert coal to slurry of specified density and acidity, following standard procedures.
- 3) Reviews laboratory reports and observes panel lights, flowmeters, and recording instruments to maintain standard conditions in plant and pipeline.
- 4) Gives directions to assistant to open valves that regulate admission of slurry into pipeline and to make manual adjustments to processing and distribution equipment.
- 5) Maintains operating log from instrument readings.
- 6) May control booster pumping stations from panel or direct station operations by telephone.
Is being a "COAL PIPELINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COAL PIPELINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COAL PIPELINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COAL PIPELINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2013