"COACH, PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Analyzes performance and instructs PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES in game strategies and techniques to prepare them for athletic competition: Observes players while they perform to determine need for individual or team improvement.
- 2) Coaches players individually or in groups, demonstrating techniques of sport coached.
- 3) Oversees daily practice of players to instruct them in areas of deficiency.
- 4) Determines strategy during game, independently or in conference with other COACH, PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES or HEAD COACH based on factors as weakness in opposing team.
- 5) May be designated according to phase of game coached as Defensive-Line Coach; Pitching Coach.
- 6) May be designated according to game coached as Basketball Coach; Football Coach; Swimming Coach; Tennis Coach.
Is being a "COACH, PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COACH, PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COACH, PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COACH, PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES"
Job Number: 2010