Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Rebuilds automobile and truck clutches, using handtools and power tools: Immerses clutch assembly in solvent to remove grease and residue.
- 2) Places assembly into machine that tumbles assembly in abrasive chips to remove rust.
- 3) Disassembles clutch, using handtools.
- 4) Grinds and buffs clutch plates and facing, using portable abrasive wheel.
- 5) Replaces facing on clutch plates, using riveting gun or riveting press.
- 6) Replaces worn or damaged clutch parts.
- 7) Reassembles clutch and replaces cover, using handtools.
Is being a "CLUTCH REBUILDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLUTCH REBUILDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLUTCH REBUILDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLUTCH REBUILDER"
Job Number: 2008