Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines cloth for uniformity of color, using winding device: Inserts end of cloth roll over top roller of winding device and pins end to guide cloth on bottom roller.
- 2) Presses button to start rollers, winding cloth around bottom roller.
- 3) Presses button to stop rollers at intervals and holds swatch against cloth to compare color.
- 4) Examines roll of cloth for uniformity of color.
- 5) Marks off-shade portions of cloth, using chalk.
- 6) May weigh and record cloth weights.
- 7) May inspect cloth for defects.
Is being a "CLOTH SHADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLOTH SHADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLOTH SHADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLOTH SHADER"
Job Number: 1981