Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Feeds and off bears machine that prints cloth: Pushes roll of cloth from handtruck onto rack at back of scray.
- 2) Sews end of cloth roll to preceding cut of cloth, using sewing machine.
- 3) Starts feeding rollers that unwind cloth into scray.
- 4) Positions handtruck beneath swing-folding attachment and packs cloth into truck with hands.
- 5) Tears cloth or ravels seam when truck is filled.
- 6) May feed and off bear cloth printing machine that utilizes caustic soda instead of color paste to shrink cloth to form plisse and be designated Plisse-Machine Operator Helper.
Is being a "CLOTH-PRINTER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLOTH-PRINTER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLOTH-PRINTER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLOTH-PRINTER HELPER"
Job Number: 2000