"CLOTH MEASURER, MACHINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that measures cloth preparatory to or after dyeing and finishing: Threads cloth from supply truck, bale, or roll through feeder rollers, and laps end around takeup roll of machine or guides cloth through swing-folding attachment.
- 2) Turns knob to set yardage meter to zero.
- 3) Starts machine and straightens cloth that becomes twisted entering machine.
- 4) Stops machine and records yardage of cloth as indicated by meter.
- 5) May compare meter reading with yardage on manufacturer's tag and record difference.
- 6) May weigh cloth and record weight.
Is being a "CLOTH MEASURER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLOTH MEASURER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLOTH MEASURER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLOTH MEASURER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 1977