Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Classifies cloth into grades according to number of defects: Examines cloth for defects marked in previous inspection and determines whether corrections can be made to restore cloth to standard quality.
- 2) Cuts defects from cloth with scissors or routes cloth to mending, dyeing, or refinishing department for reprocessing.
- 3) Classifies cloth that cannot be restored to first quality according to standards for various grades.
- 4) Records disposition of cloth rehandled.
- 5) May inform weaving room of repeated imperfections requiring loom adjustments.
Is being a "CLOTH GRADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLOTH GRADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLOTH GRADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLOTH GRADER"
Job Number: 1975