"CLOTH FOLDER, HAND"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Folds cloth by hand to facilitate wrapping, packing, or further processing: Unreels cloth from bolt onto table.
- 2) Examines cloth for defects, such as faulty dyeing, printing, or finishing.
- 3) Folds fabric into halves, aligns edges, and matches pattern of fabric.
- 4) Laps cloth at specified intervals to fold into pile.
- 5) Binds folded cloth, using rope.
- 6) Records lot number and disposition of goods folded on production sheet.
- 7) May trim ends of cloth, using scissors.
- 8) May staple or pin edges of cloth together.
- 9) May work as member of team to fold broad woven goods.
- 10) May be designated according to goods folded as Bedspread Folder; Blanket Folder; Dishcloth Folder; Pillowcase Folder; Sheet Folder; Towel Folder; Washcloth Folder.
Is being a "CLOTH FOLDER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLOTH FOLDER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLOTH FOLDER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLOTH FOLDER, HAND"
Job Number: 1973