Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Feeds cloth into any of various textile finishing machines: Aligns trucks or rolls of cloth to be processed through machine according to priority, style, and width.
- 2) Positions truck of cloth at feed end of machine or mounts roll of cloth onto brackets at scray.
- 3) Sews end of cloth to leader, using portable sewing machine.
- 4) Straightens cloth as it enters machine.
- 5) May assist machine operator to thread cloth through machine.
- 6) May be designated according to machine fed as Finishing-Range Feeder; Mercerizing-Range Feeder; Tenter-Frame Feeder.
Is being a "CLOTH FEEDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLOTH FEEDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLOTH FEEDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLOTH FEEDER"
Job Number: 1971