Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Removes rolls of cloth from looms or knitting machines and trucks cloth to storage: Pulls lever or presses button to stop machine when roll has sufficient yardage as indicated by yardage clock, mark on cloth, or color-coded card flag.
- 2) Turns handle to lower roll of cloth, cuts cloth, using scissors, and places cloth roll on handtruck.
- 3) Places empty takeup beam on bracket of machine, attaches cloth to beam, and restarts machine.
- 4) Writes identifying information, such as lot and style number, on ticket and attaches ticket to cloth roll.
- 5) Trucks cloth to storage or inspection department.
- 6) May weigh and keep record of cloth beams doffed.
Is being a "CLOTH DOFFER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLOTH DOFFER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLOTH DOFFER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLOTH DOFFER"
Job Number: 1966