Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Attaches power cords, cases, dials, and hands to electric clock movements to assemble electric clocks, using handtools: Inserts end of power cord through opening in clock case and splices wires from motor of clock movement to cord, using plastic connectors.
- 2) Fastens case to clock movement, using pneumatic screwdriver.
- 3) Positions dial over front plate of movement and attaches hour, minute, and second hands to cannon pinion, using wrench.
- 4) Aligns clock hands and alarm indicator and pulls alarm button to test mechanism.
- 5) Snaps plastic crystal into case, affixes label to back of case and places assembled clock on conveyor for further processing.
Is being a "CLOCK ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLOCK ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLOCK ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLOCK ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 1963