"CLIP-BOLTER AND WRAPPER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Clips assembled leaf springs together by any of following methods: Inserts bolt through end holes in U-shaped clip and tightens nut, using impact wrench.
- 2) Inserts bolt through hole in end of spring and positions spring and clip in holding device.
- 3) Hammers clip around spring to align hole in clip over bolt.
- 4) Tightens nut on bolt, using impact wrench.
- 5) Installs holding die and aligns spring end over clip.
- 6) Starts press that automatically wraps clip around spring.
- 7) Reams rough ends from main-leaf eyes, using drill press.
Is being a "CLIP-BOLTER AND WRAPPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLIP-BOLTER AND WRAPPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLIP-BOLTER AND WRAPPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLIP-BOLTER AND WRAPPER"
Job Number: 1954