Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Attaches clamps, clips, and hangers to precut fiberboard backing for mirrors, using handtools, power-driven tools, and riveting machine: Places backing on table.
- 2) Marks location of clamps, clips, or hangers, using tape measure, template, and pencil.
- 3) Drills holes at marked locations with electric hand drill.
- 4) Attaches clamps, clips, or hangers to backing, using pneumatic screwdriver.
- 5) Attaches support brackets to backing when mirrors are to be attached to furniture, using riveting machine and handtools.
- 6) Places gummed felt pads over exposed screwheads and rivets to protect mirror finish.
- 7) Glues hanging instruction labels to back.
- 8) Stacks completed mirror backs on pallet.
Is being a "CLIP-AND-HANGER ATTACHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLIP-AND-HANGER ATTACHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLIP-AND-HANGER ATTACHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLIP-AND-HANGER ATTACHER"
Job Number: 1953