Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Develops and implements corrective procedures to alleviate group dysfunctions: Confers with individuals and groups to determine nature of group dysfunction.
- 2) Observes group interaction and interviews group members to identify problems related to factors such as group organization, authority relationships, and role conflicts.
- 3) Develops approaches to solution of group's problems, based on findings and incorporating sociological research and study in related disciplines.
- 4) Develops intervention procedures, utilizing techniques such as interviews, consultations, role playing, and participant observation of group interaction, to facilitate resolution of group problems.
- 5) Monitors group interaction and role affiliations to evaluate progress and to determine need for additional change.
Is being a "CLINICAL SOCIOLOGIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLINICAL SOCIOLOGIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLINICAL SOCIOLOGIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLINICAL SOCIOLOGIST"
Job Number: 1950