"CLERK, TELEVISION PRODUCTION"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Schedules use of facility and equipment and compiles and maintains employee work schedules and equipment and facility usage records for public broadcasting station: Schedules personnel based on written or oral requisition for studio usage, equipment needed for television production, and availability of workers.
- 2) Compiles leave and vacation schedules.
- 3) Prepares daily and weekly charts that indicate worker assignment and usage of facilities and equipment.
- 4) Duplicates charts for distribution to staff, using photocopy machine.
- 5) Revises schedule charts to accommodate changing priorities and worker absences.
- 6) Compiles and submits timesheet information to payroll office.
Is being a "CLERK, TELEVISION PRODUCTION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLERK, TELEVISION PRODUCTION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLERK, TELEVISION PRODUCTION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLERK, TELEVISION PRODUCTION"
Job Number: 1944