"CLERK, TELEGRAPH SERVICE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles and maintains statistical records relating to telegraph services, performing any combination of following duties: Answers telephone requests from private wire or tie-line patrons regarding handling of messages and repair service.
- 2) Writes and issues work orders for equipment installation or repair.
- 3) Compiles statistical data concerning pricing and telegraph services for use in preparing studies and proposals.
- 4) Verifies accuracy of billing charges.
- 5) Posts charges to service accounts.
- 6) Posts revenue received from charge accounts and other sales data to card index files.
- 7) Writes or types statements.
- 8) Sorts and distributes mail.
- 9) Takes and transcribes dictation.
- 10) Types letters, reports, and proposals.
- 11) Files records and correspondence.
Is being a "CLERK, TELEGRAPH SERVICE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLERK, TELEGRAPH SERVICE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLERK, TELEGRAPH SERVICE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLERK, TELEGRAPH SERVICE"
Job Number: 1943