Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sorts and routes telegrams received by pickup and delivery section of telegraph office: Folds and places messages in envelopes for delivery.
- 2) Receives requests for message pickup within area served by telegraph office.
- 3) Routes messages to customers within city via private telegraph wire or telephone, and to customers in distant cities via telegraphic-typewriter or Morse telegraphy.
- 4) Reads maps to sort messages and pick-up requests into routes.
- 5) Dispatches TELEGRAM MESSENGER.
- 6) Receives and records remittances returned for messages picked up.
- 7) Reads messages for errors.
Is being a "CLERK, ROUTE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLERK, ROUTE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLERK, ROUTE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLERK, ROUTE"
Job Number: 1942