Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines and evaluates clerical work methods to develop new or improved standardized methods and procedures: Interviews clerical workers and supervisory personnel and conducts on-site observation to ascertain unit functions, work performed, methods and equipment used, and personnel involved.
- 2) Sketches office layout to show location of equipment required for originating, processing, and filing business records and information.
- 3) Confers with managerial personnel to obtain suggestions for improvements, such as modifying existing procedures, using alternate work method, or introducing new business forms, reports standards, or coding system.
- 4) Evaluates findings, using knowledge of principles and techniques of work simplification, governmental record keeping requirements, and company policies to recommend methods or equipment intended to improve clerical operations.
- 5) May prepare training manuals and train clerical workers in new procedure or operation and maintenance of machines and equipment.
- 6) May assist in preparation of job descriptions or specifications.
- 7) May specialize in one phase of clerical methods analysis, such as filing, workflow, or coding systems.
- 8) May be designated according to location where work is performed as in-house staff or customer field representative.
Is being a "CLERICAL-METHODS ANALYST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLERICAL-METHODS ANALYST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLERICAL-METHODS ANALYST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLERICAL-METHODS ANALYST"
Job Number: 1940