Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in clearing way for structures, such as buildings, bridges, highways, and pipelines: Directs workers engaged in cutting timber, burning brush, blasting stumps, and grading and leveling land.
- 2) Directs workers engaged in constructing temporary bridges and roads to provide access to construction site.
- 3) Directs workers engaged in restoring property, such as land, roadways, drainage ditches, and fences, damaged by construction activity.
- 4) Confers with CLAIM AGENT to ensure that restorations comply with agreements.
- 5) May load and fire charges of explosives to blast stumps.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "CLEARING SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLEARING SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLEARING SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLEARING SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 1936