Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Wipes grease and fingermarks from typewriter parts, such as covers, platen, and keyboard, using cloth and solvent and touches up scratches and nicks in enamel finish, using paint and brush.
- 2) Notifies supervisor if shade of touchup paint and cover color do not match.
- 3) Rejects machines with covers too badly marred to touch up.
- 4) Records serial numbers of machines cleaned.
- 5) May insert wire to secure typewriter carriage in place for shipping.
- 6) May attach identifying tags and warranty to typewriter.
Is being a "CLEANER-TOUCH-UP WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLEANER-TOUCH-UP WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLEANER-TOUCH-UP WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLEANER-TOUCH-UP WORKER"
Job Number: 1929