"CLEANER, LABORATORY EQUIPMENT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans laboratory equipment, such as glassware, metal instruments, sinks, tables, and test panels, using solvents, brushes, and rags: Mixes water and detergents or acids in container to prepare cleaning solution according to specifications.
- 2) Washes, rinses, and dries glassware and instruments, using water, acetone bath, and cloth or hot-air drier.
- 3) Scrubs walls, floors, shelves, tables, and sinks, using cleaning solution and brush.
- 4) May sterilize glassware and instruments, using autoclave.
- 5) May fill tubes and bottles with specified solutions and apply identification labels.
- 6) May label and file microscope slides.
- 7) May arrange specimens and samples on trays to be placed in incubators and refrigerators.
- 8) May deliver supplies and laboratory specimens to designated work areas, using handtruck.
- 9) May tend still that supplies laboratory with distilled water.
- 10) May be designated Glass Washer, Laboratory when cleaning glassware.
- 11) May maintain inventory reports and logs.
Is being a "CLEANER, LABORATORY EQUIPMENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLEANER, LABORATORY EQUIPMENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLEANER, LABORATORY EQUIPMENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLEANER, LABORATORY EQUIPMENT"
Job Number: 1925