Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Keeps working areas in production departments of industrial establishment in clean and orderly condition, performing any combination of following duties: Transports raw materials and semifinished products or supplies between departments or buildings to supply machine tenders or operators with materials for processing, using handtruck.
- 2) Arranges boxes, material, and handtrucks or other industrial equipment in neat and orderly manner.
- 3) Cleans lint, dust, oil, and grease from machines, overhead pipes, and conveyors, using brushes, airhoses, or steam cleaner.
- 4) Cleans screens and filters.
- 5) Scrubs processing tanks and vats.
- 6) Cleans floors, using water hose, and applies floor drier.
- 7) Picks up reusable scrap for salvage and stores in containers.
- 8) Performs other duties as described under CLEANER I Master Title.
- 9) May burn waste and clean incinerator.
- 10) May pick up refuse from plant grounds and maintain area by cutting grass or shoveling snow.
- 11) May operate industrial truck to transport materials within plant.
- 12) May start pumps to force cleaning solution through production machinery, piping, or vats.
- 13) May start pumps to lubricate machines.
- 14) May be designated according to area cleaned as Alley Cleaner; Can-Filling-Room Sweeper; Casting-And-Locker-Room Servicer; Ceiling Cleaner; Engine-Room Cleaner; Floor Cleaner; Overhead Cleaner.
Is being a "CLEANER, INDUSTRIAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLEANER, INDUSTRIAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLEANER, INDUSTRIAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLEANER, INDUSTRIAL"
Job Number: 1924