Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans interiors and exteriors of transportation vehicles, such as airplanes, automobiles, buses, railroad cars, and streetcars: Cleans interior of vehicle, using broom, cloth, mop, vacuum cleaner, and whisk broom.
- 2) Cleans windows with water, cleansing compounds, and cloth or chamois.
- 3) Replenishes sanitary supplies in vehicle compartments.
- 4) Removes dust, grease, and oil from exterior surfaces of vehicles, using steam-cleaning equipment, or by spraying or washing vehicles, using spraying equipment, brush or sponge.
- 5) May polish exterior of vehicle.
- 6) May fumigate interior of vehicle, using fumigating gases or sprays.
- 7) May be designated according to type of vehicle cleaned as Airplane Cleaner; Automobile Washer; Bus Cleaner; Car Cleaner; Coach Cleaner; Truck Washer.
- 8) When cleaning aircraft interiors may be designated Cabin-Service Agent.
Is being a "CLEANER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLEANER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLEANER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLEANER II"
Job Number: 1917