Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans rooms and halls in commercial establishments, such as hotels, restaurants, clubs, beauty parlors, and dormitories, performing any combination of following duties: Sorts, counts, folds, marks, or carries linens.
- 3) Replenishes supplies, such as drinking glasses and writing supplies.
- 4) Checks wraps and renders personal assistance to patrons.
- 5) Moves furniture, hangs drapes, and rolls carpets.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under CLEANER I Master Title.
- 7) May be designated according to type of establishment cleaned as Beauty Parlor Cleaner; Motel Cleaner; or according to area cleaned as Sleeping Room Cleaner.
Is being a "CLEANER, HOUSEKEEPING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLEANER, HOUSEKEEPING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLEANER, HOUSEKEEPING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLEANER, HOUSEKEEPING"
Job Number: 1923