Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans hospital patient rooms, baths, laboratories, offices, halls, and other areas: Washes beds and mattresses, and remakes beds after dismissal of patients.
- 2) Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
- 3) Distributes laundered articles and linens.
- 4) Replaces soiled drapes and cubicle curtains.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under CLEANER I Master Title.
- 6) May disinfect and sterilize equipment and supplies, using germicides and sterilizing equipment.
Is being a "CLEANER, HOSPITAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLEANER, HOSPITAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLEANER, HOSPITAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLEANER, HOSPITAL"
Job Number: 4170