"CLEANER, HOME RESTORATION SERVICE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans and restores interiors of homes damaged by fire, smoke, or water, using commercial cleaning equipment: Receives work orders and schedules from supervisor.
- 2) Drives van equipped with floor-mounted or portable commercial carpet, upholstery, and interior cleaning machines, tools, and supplies to work site.
- 3) Cleans carpet, upholstery, floors, walls, ceilings, draperies, windows, and room accessories to remove effects of smoke and water damage such as dirt, soot, stains, mildew, and excess water and moisture, using commercial cleaning machines mounted in van with extension hoses or portable cleaning machines and variety of work aids, such as vacuum cleaners, chemical cleaning solutions, ladders, drop cloths, sponges, buckets, mops, and brushes.
- 4) Places fans and dehumidifiers in strategic room locations to remove moisture from carpet, upholstery, and air.
- 5) Verifies moisture presence and removal with moisture sensor.
- 6) Sprays or fogs carpet, upholstery, and accessories with fabric conditioners and protectors, deodorizers, and disinfectants, using hand and power sprayers and electric foggers, applying knowledge of types of fabrics, dyes, and chemical sprays.
- 7) Inspects completed restoration to ensure conformance to standards.
- 8) Collects payments and discusses results of work with customers.
Is being a "CLEANER, HOME RESTORATION SERVICE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLEANER, HOME RESTORATION SERVICE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLEANER, HOME RESTORATION SERVICE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLEANER, HOME RESTORATION SERVICE"
Job Number: 1921