Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Removes dirt, grease, rust, nicks, and scratches from surfaces of metal furniture or parts, using any of following methods: Immerses furniture or parts into series of chemical and water baths, using hoist.
- 2) Rubs and wipes metal surfaces with cleaning fluid and dry cloth.
- 3) Rubs surfaces with emery cloth or sandpaper to remove rust and scratches.
- 4) Moves steam iron covered with damp cloth across laminated tabletops and wipes moisture from cleaned tabletops with cloth.
- 5) May be designated by type of metal furniture cleaned as Table-And-Desk Finisher.
Is being a "CLEANER, FURNITURE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLEANER, FURNITURE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLEANER, FURNITURE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLEANER, FURNITURE"
Job Number: 1920