"CLEANER AND PREPARER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans and applies paint and masking materials on motor and generator subassemblies to preserve surface for further processing: Brushes solvents onto parts or dips parts into caustic solutions to loosen paint, grease, dirt, and other foreign substances.
- 2) Rinses parts with hot water.
- 3) Removes loosened paint, using scraper, wire brush, or portable buffer.
- 4) Brushes grease and masking compound on subassemblies, inserts cork plugs into holes, and tightens screws to keep insulating material or paint from specified areas.
- 5) Coats parts with paint or insulating material, using spray gun or dipping tank.
Is being a "CLEANER AND PREPARER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLEANER AND PREPARER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLEANER AND PREPARER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLEANER AND PREPARER"
Job Number: 1916